Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has only" I tune" logo in window. I cannot get it…

Customer Question
My phone has only...

My phone has only " I tune" logo in window. I cannot get it to respond as it usually does. I cannot see screen, cannot log in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I only see I tune logo and charger cart

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Only see I ttune logo, charger icon and arrow pointing from charger icon to I tune icon.. can't turn off and on to get anything else. This is my work phone for VNSNY hospice care

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Like what ? Can't see anything except what I have described.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot budge phone from present screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your iPhone, such as iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

1. Please open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer.

- Note: If the iTunes program is not installed on the computer, then please download / install it at the website below:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2. Then connect the iPhone to the computer.

3. Then update / restore the phone by using the iTunes program on the computer.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.