Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of a sudden my i-pod tells me I need activation help.. I…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden my i-pod tells me I need activation help.. I have been using it with no problem a minute before. Now it wants a password ***** used to set up i-cloud. I have no idea what that is. To complicate I get an e-mail saying my phone is unlocked or something like that and can now be used without a password. How can I get into my i-pad??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Over a year ago - but that's my main password, correct? and I even tried that password ***** no avail. I hate to change again as I have/had everything working fine with that I thought.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, one pending. I did however give my last i-phone to my son and he was getting it installed about time my i-pad went haywire.??

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this, contacting info on i-pad said to go to after multi tries at pw's.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I know?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you know your Apple ID email address?