Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

EBooks that I download from the web won't open or sync with…

Customer Question
EBooks that I download...

EBooks that I download from the web won't open or sync with my iPad. Why not?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Whatever the latest is, I update regularly

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A couple years ago and I tried everything that I know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I notice that on the eBooks that I have downloaded if you click on the share link, nothing appears

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

The first possible reason that comes to my mind is that the downloaded file is corrupted. please delete and download again and let me know how it went.

Thanks.

All the downloaded files are checked first before they complete the downloading process. They are safe.
No thanks!

is your IOS or the application the latest version. I know there was an issue and new IOS was supposed to have addressed it. Also check and make sure your application is up tp date. Let me know.

I'll work on it myself!

I appreciate what you say about the safety of the file. Nevertheless, I download it again if it is not costing extra.

will u let me know if updating solves ur issue, please<