Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to activate gave old phone t0 grandson 504-343-133-

Customer Question
Unable to activate gave...

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Cell(###) ###-####or hone(###) ###-####thanks Sharon

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did remember apple ID and password ***** to up date that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Frustrated no just trying to get the phone activated.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Is this old iphone at the activation lock screen showing an old apple id and password? Did you say you already tried to sign in but it did not work? If that is the case, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have that completed, you can try and sign into the iphone.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

No thanks going in the store tomorrow. Was not happy with the service it probably is me.

OK no problem. Take care.