Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

APPLE l changed my Apple encountered times every time I go…

Customer Question
APPLE l changed my...

APPLE l changed my Apple encountered times every time I go to Apple store the old one comes up

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

?????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Operating system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Brand new phone arrived yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

What exactly is happening again? You mention "APPLE l changed my Apple encountered times every time I go to Apple store the old one comes up". So did you create a new apple id but your old apple ID keeps showing up on your phone?

The old email address appears so I can’t down load, go to Spple store because it keeps asking me for a password ***** don’t have anymore

Oh I see. OK, so what you will need to do is sign out of your old apple id account on your apple device and then sign in with your new apple id account. However, in order to do this you will need to know your old apple id password ***** is probably the issue. Therefore, if you go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and enter the old apple id and continue, you will get some options to reset the password ***** that account either by email, text message, security questions, etc.

Then once you have reset the password ***** will be able to sign out of your old apple id account on your apple device. Then you will finally be able to sign in with your new apple id account and then should be good after that.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.