Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I currently have os X 10.6 snow leopard (i believe) and am…

Customer Question
Hi i currently have...

Hi i currently have os X 10.6 snow leopard (i believe) and am trying to download ROES software and it tells me that my os X needs to be 10.9 or higher - how can i upgrade it

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

None

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just that I use ROES and its not letting me download it due to not having the updated os

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

How high you can update your version of Mac OS X to depends on which Mac you have.

What type of Mac is it?

When was it purchased?

If you click the Apple menu, About This Mac, what does it say for Processor?

With this information I can help you more. Many thanks in advance.