Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get a response to my previous question which…

Customer Question
I am trying to get...
I am trying to get a response to my previous question which was my IPad does not open when I slide the words over. Why??? Please either call me or provide me with the answer on how to unlock my IPad
Sheehan Donoghue
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Does your iPad make any sound when you slide ?

Note : You may get a message about secure remote offer for additional payment. It is an automatic offer and you can ignore it if you are not interested