Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New iPad 12”, my smaller iPad has the word passwords in

Customer Question
New iPad 12”, my...

New iPad 12”, my smaller iPad has the word passwords in settings and it isn’t there on this larger iPad. Can I transfer the info from one iPad to the other?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Apple is forever asking me for this and it’s been recent

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont know exactly what that means but I sometimes reset or clear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to put passwords in with autofill

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

You want to transfer your apps and data from one iPad to the other?