Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

One second. MacBook Pro. I am trying to use my voiceover…

Customer Question
MacBook Pro Technician's Assistant:...

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I am trying to use my voiceover software to read a Google playbook however it is not recognizing the book.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

What app do you use for your voiceover software to try and read the google playbook?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .