Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant download i-tunes. error # HRESULT 0x80073715. Its a…

Customer Question
I cant download i-tunes...

I cant download i-tunes. error # HRESULT 0x80073715

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Its a dell windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes every one that has been advised

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Help line advised downloading the latest revision and manually downloading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i am not computor smart.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

This can happen for several reasons but it would be easier if I can remote into your computer and download and install iTunes for you. Would you like that? Let me know.

Remember there is a 100 % guarantee for a refund if you are not satisfied and if I can't fix it.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .