Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

In Springdale Ar. I recently bought a new laptop.I got the…

Customer Question
I am Barbara Dunham...

I am Barbara Dunham in Springdale Ar. I recently bought a new laptop.I got the protection and assumed my granddaughter activated it.However, an icon has never in sight. Can you check if I have the protection?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

HP Notebook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I was expecting to see an icon

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

I can check your pc and see if you have any protection like a virus program or malware program. Do you happen to have any idea on what your protection program may have been called? Maybe something like Norton or McAffe?

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .