Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get in to Facebook from my iphone 6....for…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get in to Facebook from my iphone 6....for some reason it is asking me for a password ***** though it already knows it. I can't remember my password. Does the iphone have all the passwords I use somewhere

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Just the other day

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just going to facebook and going through the forgot password ***** The e-mail that I used when I signed up with facebook is no longer in use so I can't recover that way

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. It looks like your iPhone didn't properly save your Facebook password. Please tell me if you access your Facebook account on another device as well, such as a computer?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

It resolved itself. Thank you