Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad mini is disabled Case ID 100347691651. I don't know.

Customer Question
Ipad mini is disabled...

Ipad mini is disabled Case ID 100347691651

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Didn't stay connected this morning - just kept the case ID for later as the tech said he made good notes I used incorrect password *****+ times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

If it is the apple id password ***** you entered 3+ times incorrectly, you can use another device or computer so you can go and visit https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid so you can reset your password. Enter your apple id on this page and continue. You will then be given a option to rest your password ***** by email, text message, security questions, etc.

Once that is done then you can try and sign into the ipad.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.