Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It does not allow me to open it. Where do i find the mske…

Customer Question
It does not allow...

It does not allow me to open it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where do i find the mske and model? It is at least four to five years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. It says i have to enter my apple ID and i can't do that if it doesn't let me in to type it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to slide the words to open it it just goes black.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/12/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if the problem is with your iPad, iPhone or another Apple device?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

IPad. I’m going to bed now. Perhaps we could work on it tomorrow.

OK. That is not a problem at all. We can continue anytime tomorrow. Whenever you are available again, just go back to this same page or click on one of the e-mails you received from me (JustAnswer) and then click on the "View Response" button there. You can then send me a new message here and we will continue.

Regards,

No I do not wish to pay an additional $39.00! Please just help me get into my IPad