Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone is disabled says connect to ITunes. I phone

Customer Question
My I phone is...

My I phone is disabled says connect to ITunes

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I phone disabled says connect to Itunes

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just now Itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Iphone is disabled

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to restore your iPhone device, Important : This will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

Here are the steps to restore the iPhone :

1-Download Itunes from : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPhone to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPhone in recivery mode you must restore this iPhone to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPhone in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPhone and now you should have your iPhone back.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Let me know the results,

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?