Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I. I misplaced my Iphone 7 somewhere in the car, garage or…

Customer Question
I misplaced my Iphone...

I misplaced my Iphone 7 somewhere in the car, garage or house but it is turned off so I cant ring it but it connects to the car when I'm in garage or driveway. How do I locate it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few months ago (2). I tried looking for the phone and I dont know what else to do. Do you know how I can locate the phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else. Just want to be able to find the phone which I know is somewhere close to my car because it works in the car in the garage and drive way.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do you have "Find My iPhone" enabled?
I just need help finding my phone. What's all these questions about.?

The questions asked to you up until this point were automatically asked to you by the website. I asked you if you have the "Find My iPhone" feature installed