Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The latest for MacBook pro. This is the 1st time. I can't…

Customer Question
The latest for MacBook...

The latest for MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the 1st time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i can't access the pages 6.3.1 app

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

So you have the pages app installed on your mac. What happens when you try and open it and does it happen to show any kind of error message? Also, when was the last time you can access it ok? Did you happen to do any updates for the mac or pages app before this happened?

I go to the launch screen, try to start pages and nothing happens. The whole screen is overlaid with a semi lucent cover after I try to start the pages app.
No, just walk me through the solution on screen.
you address me as mike, but that is not my name. are you sure you are replying to my question, or have you confused me with another customer?

When you get into chat with me, we can already see your original question which for some reason it says "Hi mike" but that was not me so I am sorry about that. What is your name? Also, it's prob easiest to let me remote into your computer so I can see this "overlay" cover that comes up. Remember there is a 100 % guarantee for a refund if you are not satisfied and if I can't fix it.

Let me know

I don’t want to continue. Do not sign me up for you free week trial offer.

I am only here to help and do not have any access to set you up for anything. I was only asking to remote into your computer to help. That is ok though if you do not want this. I can still try and help you from here through this chat but it may be a little more difficult. I am here to help you thats all.

If you do not want to continue that is fine also. Let me know if you change your mind.