Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

App not working. Apps not working iOS11.1.1. Had a

Customer Question
App not working Technician's...

App not working

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Apps not working iOS11.1.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Had a diagnostic last Wednesday at Apple store

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was working when I left the store but within 24 hours...lost connection of these apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And bluetooth in the car...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question.

How many apps are not working and what are they called?

Also, when you say that the Apple Store did a "Diagnostic" what were they trying to fix?

Then for the bluetooth, they may have wiped the apple device clean and therefore you would have to "re-pair" your apple device and your car again. ON the apple device you can go to settings/bluetooth and then under "my devices find your car and select it. I am not sure what car system you have but you would need to put your car into bluetooth mode so it can try and find your apple device.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .