Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The Maestro 2 software is not recognising my apogee one I…

Customer Question
Hello the Maestro 2...

Hello the Maestro 2 software is not recognising my apogee one I have tried restarting my Mac, I have re downloaded the software, unplugged to different USB port but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I can see the ONE in logic but not on Maestro Sierra 10.2

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

Macbook

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Few years ago I matched up the spec to the apogee 10.12 Sierra software download but its not recognising it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all, thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 9 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Was it previously working with your Macbook (prior to updates)?

Do you still need assistance?