Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to buy coins on big fish casino said my credit and had…

Customer Question
Tried to buy coins...

Tried to buy coins on big fish casino said my credit and had expired tried to update expiration date still didn't work just got credit card bill in mail yesterday expiration date is 6/20

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have no idea iPad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not any I did unless it was automatic

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

COD with big fish support they said to contact you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just not too great with trchnology

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.