Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I given my card details twice and nothing has happened. Ios.

Customer Question
I given my card...

I given my card details twice and nothing has happened

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can not get into anything to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to unlock my device

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** allow me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Is your device locked with a apple id and password ***** is it locked with a passcode which is 4 to 6 digits?

when I turn it on it come up with swipe but as much as Iswipe nothing happens
Ihave already paid $42 twice with no satisfaction
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, There, I'm sorry but the Experts are isolated from the billing and we have little information about how much a customer was charged. Are still interested in solving your issue?