Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost phone 4 hours ago. Can you find it for me? I phone 6.

Customer Question
Lost phone 4...

Lost phone 4 hours ago. Can you find it for me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not phone savy and dont remember when [urchassed..maybe 2 yearsa ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...desperate

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/11/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have installed app Find my iPhone you will be able to track your iPhone.

1. Please go to www.icloud.com and Log in using the account you used when setting up Find My iPhone. Your Apple account.
2. When you log in, Find My iPhone will immediately begin trying to locate your device. You will see onscreen messages as it works. If the iPhone is turned off, the map will display its last known location, "not necessarily its current location". When it's turned back on, the map will update.
3. When your iPhone is found, a window will pop up over the blue dot.
5. If iPhone is turned off or location service is turned off the software will not locate your iPhone.
6. Check the option "Email me when this iPhone is found".

Unfortunately, if you don't have installed app on your phone you will not be able to track your lost phone.

If you know your IMEI number please go to : missingphones.org the site offers a free lost phone recovery service.

You call your phone or send a message. The message could say please I lost this phone. If you find it please call this number (your land line or other number).

You can also report it, call your phone company and tell them to deactivate your phone.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?