Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am extremely annoyed. I have purchased a new iPhone and…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, I am...

Hello Pearl, I am extremely annoyed

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I have purchased a new iPhone and have backed up my old one off of iTunes and it will not allow me to download the backup!!! it keeps saying that I have the wrong password!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated my iTunes, but it didn't ask me to update password.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Also i update iTunes BEFORE I backed up my old phone!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried all common passwords in case there is a difference between apple and itunes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
hello?!!!!
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try reseting your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

ok. Nothing is working. I will go to apple. It takes my password ***** then it says it is incorrect!thanks

Ok, you're welcome