Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of App Store. I can’t remember my password…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of App Store. I can’t remember my password ***** passcode for my iPad and can’t het it reset. Help I’m 71 years old

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don’t remember. My user name is ***** ***** address

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes when I have an update showing I update and did that today to apps. To my iPad I thi k I am up to date, it never have to put in password ***** passcode for that

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to reset and got a verification code with my “trusted phone “ but then asks for code or password ***** continue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
I just want to reset my apple I’d password ***** I can get apps from the App Store. There has to be an easy way. I am sorry I forgot the password ***** the passcode for my iPad
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to access any other app on the iPad or you are getting any message stating Disable on the lockscreen?