Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not have my icloud app to push on my ipad. How do i…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I do...

Hi Pearl. I do not have my icloud app to push on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do i find that out

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased it 2 years ago. Have not tried anything yet. Just wanted to use it and it is not there. My husband has same ipad and he has one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I do not have the icloud icon on my screen
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It is a white box with a blue cloud in it
No thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Let me check

It’s ok, my husband is taking it to the apple store. Thank you for your help.
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

Thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

You're Welcome!