Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPad does not recognize the att uverse password to

Customer Question
My IPad does not...

My IPad does not recognize the att uverse password ***** reconnect to the internet. I have rechecked and re entered 15 times. The password ***** window just reopens in about 10 or 15 sec.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Pace model:5268acfxn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do not know how old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Trouble x12hr, signal strength good. My wifi hotspot works good.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you 100% sure the password ***** ***** ?

Are other devices connected to your WiFi network working ?