Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a message on my iphone that says warning apple

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message on my iphone that says warning apple security breach ios security crash

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now it started, I tried shutting it off it wants me to call 1(###) ###-####immediately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It is a scam.

Force quit Safari, by double tapping the Home button and swiping upwards on the Safari preview.

Go to Settings - Safari - Clear History.

Restart Safari

Go through your settings and apps. Make sure there are only the things you want on there. And the things

you added.

If you see that again, clear it immediately. Also, back up your info immediately in case this happens again in the

future.

You can do this with itunes or icloud.

You can use this guide to follow if you get stuck on that portion.

https://www.igeeksblog.com/beginner-tip-how-to-backup-your-ios-7-device-via-itunes-and-icloud/

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin