Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to get rid of the double screen and I can’t do…

Customer Question
Hi mike I’m trying...

Hi mike I’m trying to get rid of the double screen and I can’t do it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I was going to update this morning to the latest one but I haven’t done it on my iPad Pro which is what I’m having trouble with

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not since the last one.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

So this is pearl not mike correct?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s my only problem I did just update my phone this morning

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you mean your ipad is showing a split screen of more than one app running?

What is the model of your ipad?

iPad Pro
No

Can you explain a bit more about what you are seeing?

Where 'are' you at this point after you turn the ipad on?

I don’t understand why I’m being asked to spend $39 for something this ridiculous I’m just asking a question