Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannoit get into phone after adding apps yesterday, now

Customer Question
Cannoit get into phone...

Cannoit get into phone after adding apps yesterday, now requires passcode that I hadnt had before-cant use the phone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Att cell phone not sure what you are saying

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes some apps for work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Talking to AT&T they referred me to you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It may be asking you to sign in with the password ***** to the phone.

What type of phone make/model is it?

And what email is attached to it?

i phone 7-moshi

Do you know your apple email?

Ok, you have to reset your gmail online and then reboot your phone and try that.

If it is attached to the apple id with that email:

If you forgot your apple id:
https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
Use your Apple ID account page

Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.

When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

To reset your password:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487
You can reset your password ***** you go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.

Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then click Continue.

After you enter your Apple ID, you can see how to reset your password ***** on the security features that you're using with your account. For example, if you set up two-factor authentication, your steps will be different than if your account uses security questions.

Your security is your bday. Follow those steps and log back into your phone. Let me know if you get stuck.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin