Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think I deleted something that has to do with itunes. On…

Customer Question
Hi. I think...

Hi. I think I deleted something that has to do with itunes. On my tool bar this is just a question mark

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

It's a MacBook Pro and the operating system is OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's a couple of years old. I haven't done any trouble shooting. I was trying to delete some applications I don't use and I think I must have deleted something to do with itunes since there is now just a question mark there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens when you click the question mark? What message do you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

Nothing happens. Just a bubble appears above it that says itunes
I don't want to securely connect

Thanks

Look in the trash , do you see iTunes listed there?

Oh wait, I figured it out. Thanks anyway

It was in the trash correct? and needed to be restored