Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get toon town upgraded why? Don’t know Just an I pad.

Customer Question
Cannot get toon town...

Cannot get toon town upgraded why?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Don’t know Just an I pad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Been trying to up date toon town only No on the question you Asked

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to turn off wi fi then turned back on .dont know much about computers .too old this is new to me .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting an error when it tries to update? Or it just sits there updating and never completes?

Please let me know