Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am. What can I do to get it back on my phone. a driver for…

Customer Question
I am. What can...

I am. What can I do to get it back on my phone. a driver for lyft. The Lyft logo for drivers disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail...tjbell8262GMAIL.COM

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried the website lyft.com/driver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is how I connect with lyft as a driver...thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you there with me?

I'm sorry?? what was that you did or trying to do again?

R u the same person who was in Melbourne?

I am not sure what kind of phone you are using. But my suggestion is to close all programs and then go back to Lyft.com and log in. if you have scheduled a driver you will see your ride and other information.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. I hope I was able to help you resolve your issue.
I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have, please don't hesitate to ask. I need to close this ticket if you have no further questions. So, if finished, I appreciate if you take a moment to rate my service 5 stars. See you again soon!