Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Rhoades....I'm still waiting for a new password....Not here…

Customer Question
Dennis Rhoades....I'm still waiting...

Dennis Rhoades....I'm still waiting for a new password....Not here after 8 minutes and Ive checked my junk. deleted and *****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I've had this same one for at least 15 years

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

High Sierria

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 9 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi I am Julien an Apple Technical Expert and I will assist you today. :-)

Please can you tell me more clearly what is the problem please ?

Thank you for your answer

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Hi are you still there ?

Did you fix your problem ?

Thank you for your answer.

Thank you to you rate me as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page for assisting you.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician