Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to load a file into the disc that's plugged into…

Customer Question
I'm trying to load...

I'm trying to load a file into the disc that's plugged into the USB port on my new macOS 10.13.1 for the last hour or so. Can you walk me thru it?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Hi Seria

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes....the hi sierra update....was it a mistake?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Should I try Malwarebyes?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert replied 8 months ago
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi I am Julien an Apple Technical Expert and I will assist you today. :-)

What is the problem exactly ? I am sorry but i didn't understand.

Thank you for your answer

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hi are you still there ?

Did you fix your problem ?

Thank you for your answer.

Thank you to you rate me as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of this page for assisting you.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician