Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple account was blocked. I did go to Apple at Oakbrook,

Customer Question
My apple account was...

My apple account was blocked

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, I did go to Apple at Oakbrook, they want to call at 3pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know for sure I am new to this phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to get on the internet to see if I can unblock it; it won't accept my password ***** finally locked me down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It also will not transfer my emails to my computer any longer; on which I am now typing

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 9 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

It was a mistake, I am sure! I am not interested in any free trials; I want to deal with an Apple expert!

Okay, please contact Apple.

I will close the question now.