Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried for 2 weeks to get photos uploaded to iCloud,

Customer Question
I have tried for...

I have tried for 2 weeks to get photos uploaded to iCloud, and currently only 1/4 of my photos have uploaded, 9K of 34K. I was instructed by Apple Support via phone that if it gets hung up, to restart the process by going to settings and unchecking/rechecking iCloud photo library, but each time it starts the upload process completely over at 34K uploading and always hangs up once it gets to around 24-25K left. Can you assist please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your MacBook Air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Version 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased 1-2 years ago. Tried contacting Apple Support and various methodologies suggested in forums online.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Started process of upload 2 weeks ago

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Cannot right now. Heading out.

Let me know when you return?