Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The Mac said it is not connected. How do you fix this when…

Customer Question
The Mac said it...

The Mac said it is not connected. How do you fix this when you can't move the mouse

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I'm not sure. Just got this at beginning of 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I can't move the mouse. The message said the mouse can't be found. Make sure it is discoverable. Have no clue how to do that

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today with your mouse issue.

First things first....have you restarted your computer?

Just type in answer
I'm not paying for anything else. If you can't type an answer forget it