Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was just given a ma. Computer and did a hard reset and now…

Customer Question
I was just given...

I was just given a ma. Computer and did a hard reset and now I can’t reinstall lion ir keeps saying could not find installation information for this machine ?? Eekkkk

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Absolutely none haha

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Apple device (e.g. MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, etc.)?

Ok model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried doing the command + R button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks pearl 😬

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I only aquifer the computer today sorry
11/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly which program you are trying to install?

Please let me know