Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to upload my responses to a response such as…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to upload my responses to a response such as "start chat"

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Presently chrome;i have used sarfi

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes;most recent about 2-3 wks ago

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried several telephone with apples reps about on the same day and each have tried to correct the problem including my allowing to access my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help I have to connect to several diferent agencies

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris