Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't seem to retrieve voicemail after signing up for

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to retrieve voicemail after signing up for Google chat for school.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but this was happening before that.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know really what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris