Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

M and password I entered is not accepted. ago, don't

Customer Question
M and password *****...

M and password ***** entered is not accepted.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Long ago, don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Onlu putting my I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Arious passwords.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 9 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if the problem is with your e-mail password, or password ***** something else?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,