Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had my credit card taken. I cancelled, but how do I add to…

Customer Question
I had my credit...

I had my credit card taken. I cancelled, but how do I add to iTunes my new card?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OS11??? That’s a guess

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to iTunes, that I know, unless u do it auto

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I’ve never done this before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Just how to remove an old visa and add the new

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?

Want to a a visa because my other was lost

Do you use an iPhone?

I’m confused. Isn’t this free advise in adding a credit card?

Please disregard the auto pop…it’s from the company (not me)

follow the above instructions (using that link)