Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't download my photos on iPhoto. It's been updating for…

Customer Question
I can't download my...

I can't download my photos on iPhoto. It's been updating for several hours!

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don't know. I have a MacBook Pro that is several years old. I know nothing about computers.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm clueless.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/4/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 9 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of macOS are you using ? You can find it from Apple > About This Mac