Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot call out. The phone keeps referring to "New iCLoud…

Customer Question
I cannot call out...

I cannot call out. The phone keeps referring to "New iCLoud Terms and Conditions". When I hit "Not Now" (since I DO NOT WANT THE ICLOUD) the phone just keeps with the same blocking message, over, and over, and over, and over, etc. I cannot call out. Peole can call in. I must have hit an iCould button. But, I do not want i Could I just want to be able to use my phone again.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I think it is a 6; Just bought it six months or so ago. I did not and do not need all of the most recent apps or improvements.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started this morning. I must have hit a button to say that I wanted to be on iCould. Now I cannot do anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
You will have to accept the new terms for iCloud, I think, to be able to use your phone again.

I presume you have an iPhone. An iPhone 6 specifically.

If you want to restart your phone instead, then that might just get rid of the demand to accept iCloud conditions. (If you need instructions on how to do that, let me know in Reply.)