Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get log into iCloud on my phone but works fine on my…

I can't get log...

I can't get log into iCloud on my phone but works fine on my computer. and I can log in to iCloud via iCloud.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes. over and over again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had the phone for 6 months or so. I cloud was working fine until recently.

11/2/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

That is strange, what about appleid.apple.com . Can you log in there too?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I can. Just did again. my username and password ***** fine. just not on my phone.

Click this link to connect.

do you need me to connect from my phone or computer. right now im on my laptop. My phone isn't letting me get the app because I can log into store because my password *****'t working.

Computer for now.

I logged into chat
Hello

I don't see you connected.

it says i am. it says connection status: waiting for host
let me try again.

Everything worked out, right? We got disconnected.

Yeah. Seems to be working. Thx man.

Thank you! Have a good night!