Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone is not responding and says no service? It is an…

Customer Question
My iphone is not...

My iphone is not responding and says no service?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an iphone 6 and about two years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My ohone said something about rest my settings. It has not been working for about thirty minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my iphone to work so I can send and receive emails as well as make telephone calls. Thank You!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris