Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I reset the password for iCloud on two computers and…

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset the password ***** iCloud on two computers and 2 iPhones? I had work done on one computer yesterday and received 3 different Apple ID verification codes. When I enter them an error message comes up.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Just since the computer work yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. Mac Clean.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just want access restored to icloud

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason