Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not connecting to iCloud to back up my iPhone. I have…

Customer Question
I am not connecting...

I am not connecting to iCloud to back up my iPhone. I have changed CC so tried to update CC info on my phone using settings and using Wallet and Apple Pay. It never gave me the chance to change CC no. It says I need 50GB of backup which is 0.99 a month. I am ok with that. I had my iCould pw on notes, but they disappeared one day so I do not know the password ***** iCloud. Where do I go from here?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Set my Apple pw recently but been awhile since the iCloud.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, all backups fail.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to settings to try and change CC for Apple pay thinking maybe that was the problem, but no success.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be able to create new password ***** iCloud to back up phone each nigh through wireless internet.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
10/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your issue.

You need to reset the password ***** the Apple ID you are using for iCloud is that correct?