Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Pad my apple device keeps freezing up mainly with messenger.

Pad my apple device...

Pad my apple device keeps freezing up mainly with messenger

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I don't think so this has been happening for about a month

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None Iam not very savvy with electronic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just please help me Thank You

10/24/2017
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Your iPad is freezing when you are using the Messages app on the iPad is that correct?

Please try a power reset of your iPad. Press and hold the on/off switch and the home button down together.

Hold both button down together and continue to hold until the iPad shuts off and the Apple logo appears. When the logo appears give about 1-2 minutes to boot up and try to use messaging again.

Let me know how you make out with the solution. I cannot perform a remote connection to your iPad.

Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
R LAFAYETTE
R LAFAYETTE, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using just answer! My name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your question. I am reviewing the conversation above, please give me just a few moments.

Could you go ahead and provide the results of Holding down both home button and power down together as indicated above?