Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cannot open Excel on my iMac. Os El Capitan X 10.11-6.

Customer Question
I cannot open Excel on...
I cannot open Excel on my iMac
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?
Customer: Os El Capitan X 10.11-6
JA: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: LATE 2009. I'VE RESTARTED SEVERAL TIMES
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I WAS AWAY ALL LAST WEEK. TURNED OFF MY COMPUTER AND WHEN I RETURNED EXCEL NO LONGER RESPONDED
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
10/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to open Excel?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The app is unresponsive (does not appear on theTool Bar) The excel file does not resond on the dock. It does jump up and down but does not open

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic